Want to join the brightest minds in computer graphics, led by the industry stalwart responsible for hyper-realistic VFX in Hollywood? Do you want to bring that technology to the masses to empower a local studio into delivering Hollywood grade CGI in media and gaming at a fraction of the cost?
Lumirithmic is an Imperial College spin-out seeking talented engineers to join our growing team with a focus on enhancing our product. We are funded and already working with clients across a variety of industries, including VFX studios, video game publishers, beauty-tech and advertising-tech companies.
You will be expected to handle more than development related tasks, and actively participate in brainstorming solutions and speaking to client developers when the need arises. We work as a flat hierarchy so you will have the freedom to own, contribute and develop our core services.
- Work on algorithmic aspects / components which contribute to our 3D appearance capture products with items such as:
- Deep Learning on facial data and material/object data
- Facial Capture
- Material/Object Capture
- Write prototype quality code (Python, Unity, PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc) across all products/solutions
- Work with software engineering team to transition the code in production mode
- Troubleshoot outstanding issues related to research outputs/results
- Contribute (not lead) product and solution roadmap with others
- Represent the product and company in conferences
- Product demos
- Participate in data collection/capture
- Steer work of junior researchers and developers
- Customer facing task
Soft Skills Requirements
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to organize own work in sprint sessions and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Market Salary
- with Stock Options/Bonus
- 20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Fun culture with regular monthly socials and company retreats
- Industry exposure with travel to best computer graphics conferences to demo the product
- Flexible hybrid working arrangement – WFH or from our amazing studio office near Liverpool Street – whatever suits you
- Your real face scan
- Author in journal quality research papers
- Co-inventor in patents
How to apply: Simply email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]